PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT – MODULES
• PD Module 1 – Cycle of Dependency: Explore the underlying barriers creating barriers to academic success by participating in
the design and production of a video depicting one of the critical issues in the community.
• PD Module 2 – Powerful Learning Habits: View and engage in demonstrations of how Public and Private postings bring success
to students in Math, Reading and Writing.
• PD Module 3 – Entrepreneurial Skills: How to build business incubators by combining core skills with STEM subjects leading to
entrepreneurship and the actual creation of micro businesses.
• PD Module 4 – Monitoring with Timely Feedback: Train educational assistants and mentors in how to monitor and provide
appropriate and timely feedback to students engaged in entrepreneurial skills development.
• PD Module 5 – Continuous Progress Goal Setting: In-depth Professional Development for teaching both core embedded skill
building and academic growth.
• Cost = $4,600/module
• Length = 3 days/module
• Location = On site